Chase Checking/Savings: Free $900 Bonus
Update: Extended through 1/24/24
Chase.com is offering a Free $300 when you Open a Checking Account + a Free $200 when you Open a Savings Account + a Free $400 Bonus Offer when you Open Both Accounts at the same time = $900.
• GET THIS DEAL (Open the link in Incognito Mode if you do not see the $900 offer)
Note: Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers. Savings offer is not available to existing Chase savings customers. Both offers are not available to those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance within the last 3 years. You can receive only one new checking and one new savings account opening related bonus every two years from the last coupon enrollment date and only one bonus per account. Coupon is good for one-time use.
To receive the checking bonus:
- Open a new Chase Total Checking account, which is subject to approval;
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. Person to Person payments (such as Zelle®) are not considered a direct deposit. Micro-deposits do not qualify as a direct deposit for the bonus. Micro-deposits are small deposits, typically less than $1, that are sent to your account to verify it is the correct account. After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 days.
To receive the savings bonus:
- Open a new Chase SavingsSM account, which is subject to approval;
- Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 30 days of coupon enrollment;
- Maintain at least a $15,000 balance for 90 days from the coupon enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by you at Chase or its affiliates. After you have completed all the above savings requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 15 days.
To receive the extra bonus:
- You must open the checking and savings account at the same time and complete all requirements above for BOTH the checking bonus and savings bonus. After you have completed all requirements, we will deposit the remaining bonus due in your new account within 15 days.
- To receive any of the above bonuses, the enrolled account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).