Amazon: Free $10 Credit via Discover
Amazon is offering for Select Accounts: a $10 Amazon Credit when you Add your Discover Card as your Default Payment Method (Redeemable with purchase using your Discover Card).
- Visit the offer page
- On the Set as Default landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account if you haven’t already.
- Add your Discover Card to your Amazon.com account if you haven’t already.
- Change your default payment method to an eligible Discover Card and click Continue.
- When prompted, ensure your Discover Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- The credit will automatically be applied to your Amazon.com account and available to use for your next purchase. There may be a short delay before the credit is available to use.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible Discover Card.
About this Deal:
- Offer only valid for customers who meet the eligibility criteria. If, for any reason, your Discover Card is inactive, denied, or ineligible, you will not be eligible to claim or redeem this offer. If you have
- redeemed another Set As Default offer in the last 3 months, you may not be eligible for this Discover Card reward. If you already have a Discover Card as your default payment method, then the
- offer does not apply. You will not be eligible for this offer if you previously claimed the 2022 Set As Default or Add a Card offer and received the $10 credit. This promotion is available only to
- Amazon.com customers with a Cashback Bonus® or Miles card issued in the United States.
- You must set your card as default by 12/31/2023 or while supplies last. The $10 credit will expire 30 days from the exact day and time you set your card as default.
- Additional terms and conditions apply, refer to the promotion page for complete details.
- Students can get a Free 6-Month Amazon Prime Trial with Free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- There’s also a Free 1-Month Amazon Prime Trial available.