Southwest: 4-Month A-List Status: Free
Southwest Airlines is offering First-Time Southwest Business Travelers: 4-Month Southwest A-List Status for Free when you register for this offer and book/fly a business flight through one of Southwest’s business channels.
- Be a first-time business traveler with Southwest Airlines or someone who hasn’t flown a business flight with Southwest in 2021 or 2022.
- In order to qualify for this promotion, Member: (a) must be an employee of a Company that has a valid Southwest Business Company ID (“CID”); and (b) must not have booked and flown a Southwest flight through a GDS, SPS, or SWABIZ distribution channel that included Member’s Rapid Rewards number at any point during the calendar years of 2021 or in 2022 prior to the Registration Period.
- Member’s qualifying flights must be either a Wanna Get Away, Wanna Get Away Plus, Anytime, or Business Select fare and must be booked only through swabiz.com, Global Distribution System (GDS), or Southwest Partner Services (SPS) distribution channels with Southwest Airlines inventory during the Booking Period for travel during the Travel Period
- Fly one qualifying round trip flight or two qualifying one-ways between 9/13/2022 and 11/7/2022 to earn.
- See full terms for additional information
- Go to Southwest.com and login to your account (free to sign up)
- Go to your Rapid Rewards page
- Scroll down to the Promotions section to see if this offer is available
- Click the register button
- Select the 4-Month A-List Status When You Fly Business offer
- Click Register
- Follow instructions to book a flight through one of Southwest’ business channels.
Posted: September 23, 2022 at 7:18 am