Google Pixel 6a from $65 w/ iPhone Trade-In
Google Store offers $385 or More Trade-In Credit on Select Apple iPhone Devices with the purchase of any Google Pixel 6a Unlocked 5G Smartphone for $449. Free shipping.
Note: Tax is charged on pre-trade-in value. Your device must Turn on, free of cracks and screen must work properly to get Full Trade-In Value.
Phones eligible for $385+ Trade-In Credit (value depends on model and storage size):
- Apple iPhone 8/8 Plus, X/XR/XS
Pixel 6a Specs
- 6.1″ 2400 x 1080 60Hz HDR Gorilla Glass 3 OLED display
- Google Titan M2 processor
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Front cameras: 12MP (wide) / 12MP (ultrawide) w/ up to 4K 60fps video recording
- Selfie camera: 8MP (wide) w/ up to 1080p 30fps video recording
- IP67 dust/water resistance
- Optical fingerprint sensor (under display)
- WiFi 6E / Bluetooth 5.2 / NFC
- USB 3.1 Type-C Port
- Android 12 (planned upgrade to Android 13)
- 4410 mAh battery
- No 3.5mm headphone jack
- No microSD card slot
- No wireless charging
- Phones sent for trade-in must be received within 30 days of receiving your new phone, provided the purchased device has not been returned during that time.
- If the condition of your device doesn’t match what you described, a new estimated trade-in value will be credited back to you unless during your purchase you chose to receive your old phone back without credit if its condition doesn’t match what you described.
- Your trade-in credit will be issued as a refund back on the credit card used for the phone purchase at Google Store or in the form of Store Credit if the purchased phone has already been returned.