4-ct. At-Home COVID-19 Tests: Free
USPS.com is offering 4-Count At-Home COVID-19 Tests for Free.
- Limit of one order per residential address
- One order includes 4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests
- Orders will ship free starting in late January
- Fill in this form with your contact and shipping information to order your tests.
- Your information will be used to provide COVID-19 Testing Kits to the address you provided, and to provide company and product fulfillment information about that testing kit to a federal executive agency. Collection is authorized by 39 U.S.C. 401, 403, 404, and 411. Supplying your information is voluntary, but if not provided, we may not be able to fulfill your request for a COVID-19 Testing Kit. We do not disclose your information to third parties without your consent, except to act on your behalf or request, or as legally required. This includes the following limited circumstances: to a congressional office on your behalf; to agencies and entities to facilitate or resolve financial transactions; to a U.S. Postal Service auditor; for law enforcement purposes, to labor organizations as required by applicable law; incident to legal proceedings involving the Postal Service; to government agencies in connection with decisions as necessary; to agents or contractors when necessary to fulfill a business function or provide products and services to customers; for customer service purposes; and to other federal executive agencies pursuant to 39 U.S.C § 411. For more information regarding our privacy policies visit www.usps.com/privacypolicy.
Posted: January 21, 2022 at 10:59 am