Amazon: $10 Off $100 via Amex
Amazon.com offers offers $10 Off Your $100+ Purchase for select American Express Membership Rewards Cardholders when you follow the steps below.
Follow the directions below
- Click here to link your AMEX Membership Rewards account to your Amazon account (skip if already done above)
- Note: You often have to wait 24 to 48 hours after linking your rewards account before you can “activate” the offer. Check the link in the next step after a few days for eligibility.
- Click to Activate the promotion (eligibility will vary)
- Add $100 worth of products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout and select your American Express Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Membership Rewards Points you would like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 MR point)
- The $10 Off discount will automatically apply when you purchase $100+ of eligible items
- Note: This offer is targeted and the discount may vary by account (example 20%, 30% , 40% or 50% Off your purchase with discount dollar limits, see your specific offer terms).
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 9/30/2021, or (b) the time at which 50,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $100 of eligible products, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is applied at checkout.
- The offer page will only display if you are targeted for the offer.
Posted: September 3, 2021 at 11:25 am