Southwest Airlines: California Sale from $29
Southwest Airlines offers One-Way Airfares To/From Select Cities in California to Select Cities in the Continental U.S. from $29, Hawaii from $99. Travel is valid from November 9 thru December 15, 2021 only. Travel must be booked by July 21, 2021.
- Purchase from July 20 through July 21, 2021, 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Continental U.S. travel valid November 9 through December 15, 2021. Travel continental U.S. to/from Hawaii valid November 9 through December 15, 2021.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out November 19, November 23-24, and November 27-29, 2021. Travel to Hawaii blacked out November 18-21. Travel from Hawaii blacked out November 26-30.
- Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Travel continental U.S. to Hawaii is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel continental U.S. from Hawaii is valid only on Mondays through Thursdays.
- Fares valid on nonstop service where indicated; if not indicated, fares are valid on single connecting service.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- International travel not included.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel may require an upgrade to the Anytime fare depending on Rapid Rewards tier status.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies only to published, scheduled service.