Amex: Free Phone Protection (Up to $800)
American Express is offering select/qualifying American Express Card Membership Benefit/Perk: Cell Phone Protection embedded on select card(s) for Free.
Effective on April 1, 2021, you can be reimbursed for your repair or replacement costs following damage or theft up to $800 per claim w/ a limit of 2 approved claims per 12-month period when your cell phone line is listed on a wireless bill and the prior month’s wireless bill was paid by the Eligible Card account
Qualifying cards (click here to read the full guide to benefits)
- Centurion Card from American Express
- Platinum Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card
- Business Centurion Card from American Express
- Business Platinum Card
- Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card
- The American Express Platinum Card for Schwab
- The Platinum Card from American Express for Goldman Sachs
- The Platinum Card from American Express for Morgan Stanley
- The Platinum Card from American Express for Ameriprise Financial
- Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company, at no additional code to Card Membership
- Coverage is subject to certain terms, conditions, and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage.
- Coverage is excess of those amounts not covered by any other insurance or indemnity.
- You must charge your monthly Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephone bill to your Eligible Card Account. You are eligible for coverage the first day of the calendar month following the payment of your Eligible Cellular Wireless Telephone bill using your Eligible Card Account
- A $50 deductible will apply to each approved claim
- To validate your coverage, please call the number on the back of your card. If your card is not listed on the promotional page or if you are an additional card member, please call the number on the back of your card to verify your benefits
- Offer valid while promotion last