Amazon: 20% Off via Amex
Amazon.com offers offers 20% Off Your Purchase+ for select American Express Membership Rewards Cardholders when you follow the steps below.
Follow the directions below
- Click here to link your AMEX Membership Rewards account to your Amazon account (skip if already done above)
- Note: You often have to wait 24 to 48 hours after linking your rewards account before you can “activate” the offer. Check the link in the next step after a few days for eligibility.
- Click to Activate the promotion (eligibility will vary)
- Add products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout and select your American Express Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Membership Rewards Points you would like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 MR point)
- The 20% Off discount will automatically apply to qualifying items (this promotion can be redeemed on multiple purchases with a max discount of $30)
Note: This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 3/31/2021, or (b) the time at which 17,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion button will expire concurrently.